Bookstore Returns Policy
- Refunds on textbooks will be authorized on or prior to the 17th calendar day(first day of classes and the following 16 calendar days)of each new term and only on presentation of a "change in course form"or a"withdrawal form" and must be accompanied by a cash register receipt.
- Books that are shrink-wrapped cannot be returned if the shrink wrap is broken.
- Check your receipt -- Keep it!
- Books must be returned in same condition as purchase.
- A cash refund will only be given the first 17 days of classses.
- Study guides, solution manuals, and supplies are non-returnable.
- Exchange only clothing.
- Summer school returns are only authorized during the first three days of classes.
Textbook Information Policy
If you do not see your course/textbook information then the Bookstore has not received an official textbook order from the respective department.The Bookstore will post updates of orders from WVSU when feasibly possible. Course/textbook information is subject to change without notice upon the application of these updates.These changes are outside the Bookstore's realm of control and therefore the Bookstore can not be held accountable for any problems that may occur based on these unforeseen changes.The Bookstore staff does not choose textbooks but instead are required to order any educational materials that are deemed appropriate by WVSU Professors for use in the courses taught. The Bookstore WILL NOT honor refunds for textbooks ordered from alternative sources based on information provided on this site. The Bookstore will honor refunds for textbooks purchased from the campus store only in accordance to the Refund Policy.Orders placed on this site require 1 business day (24 hrs) to process, but delays can occur during rush. We will fill orders as soon as possible. Due to call volumes, textbook information is not given out over the phone.